Project: Monochrome Project: Monochrome

Not too bad

This game was alright, not great, but not too bad. I'm not a fan of the monochrome... I know thats what you were going for, but whats the point of stylizing it a certain way if it makes it look shit? Do you know what I mean? Graphics weren't brilliant, and the weapons were quite samey. Plus, the AI (if you can call it that) seemed extremely random.
I do want to mention that I disapprove of how you've been replying to some of these reviews. One guy gave you some good constructive critism, and your said "lolololol NO!" or something similar. Also, you claim that the originality of this game stems from the weapons upgrade system; this hardly original; plenty of other similar games have weapon upgrade systems.
Like I said, this game is ok. It does lack originality, and you need to make sure your visual style doesn't detract from the gameplay, which this does. I didn't bother with sound, so can't rate you on it. I'm going to check out some of your other games now to see how this measures up. Don't take these comments the wrong way; they are meant to be contructive.

Glaiel-Gamer responds:

One guy gave you some good constructive critism, and your said "lolololol NO!"

I don't consider someone telling me to put color constructive critisism, and he also said that the levels generated themselves. lololololololol no.

The B&W does not make it look bad, imaging it in color. Would it have the same vibe? No.

AirHockey AirHockey

Good stuff

Game works well, AI is alright, nice trail/blue on the puck. Only thing I'd say is that the gameplay is a little slow, mainly in the parts between points... that count down slows the play down too much. Anyways, good work!

Mani Golf Mani Golf

I'm very impressed.

Very nicely done! Keep up the good work!

BBoyStu